Flying Start to 2021
It’s all systems go for our project delivery teams as we begin 2021. With 5 new projects totalling over £13m, starting within the first 2 weeks of the year and further schemes are planned to start before the end of the month.
With a busy end to 2020 for our pre-construction teams, our delivery teams have now started on site at:
- Bedford College, redevelopment of the existing Brundtland Building to provide a new extended construction workshop – £3.4m
- Design and build construction of a new community centre in Bury St Edmunds – £2.6m
- A new design and build primary care centre and pharmacy in Beaconsfield – £5.6m
- First floor refurbishment works at St Albans Civic Centre providing a new child services facility – £1.5m
- Converting an existing warehouse into a council depot at Little Canfield – £850k (with potential further phases planned)
With a further £20m+ of work due to start in the next two months including; two new office developments, a new visitors centre, a new sports hall, and other refurbishment and redevelopment projects, our busy start to the year will continue throughout the first half of 2021.
Architects impression of Beaconsfield Primary Care Centre.
Architects impression of Newbury Community Centre in Bury St Edmunds.
If you’d like to speak to us about your project and the procurement routes available with Ashe please contact:
Congratulations to all the Ashe staff involved in these schemes, the hard work has paid off!