This project for Jesus College, of Cambridge University, is for high-quality commercial office accommodation on a site in the centre of Cambridge. The requirement was to make a building that would serve as a lasting asset to the College and make a positive contribution to the surrounding area, much of which is also owned by the College.
The Hills Road Office has been accredited as “the greenest office building” within the Cambridge city centre.
Multiple award winning project
- RIBA East Regional Award Winner
- RIBA National Award Winner
- British Council of Offices (BCO)
- Midlands & East Anglia Award winner – Projects up to 2,000m2
- BCO National Awards – Projects up to 2,000m2 – Highly commended
- RICS East of England Award Winner – Commercial category
- RICS National Awards – Commercial category – Highly commended
- Cambridge for the Construction Industry (CFCI) Cambridge Design & Construction Awards – Commendation for design
- 2016 Brick Award for Best Commercial Building
- National Civic Trust Winner